Powered by Blogger.

FIFTEENTH OF AUGUST

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Yay! Finally got this perfume that I've been wanting ever since it came out! Love you Mum and Dad haha

So as I said, here are some of the lovely presents that I received for my birthday... I had such an amazing day and I couldn't ask for better family and friends! I really am so blessed. I went to Empire Teahouse for afternoon tea just with the girls and drank coffee/tea and ate chocolate cake. Didn't really get the chance to take photos unfortunately but I think there's some group photos on Sara's camera which I'll get off her. And for dinner we went out to an Italian restaurant called Portifino where I had my first "legal" glass of Chardonnay  along with the best chicken fettucine! Thank you to everyone who made my day so special! XX

The cutest cherub necklace from two of my best friends. They engraved our initials on the back.
AND ONE OF THE BEST PRESENTS EVER!! Would you believe it, it actually SNOWED on my birthday! The first time in New Plymouth in 73 years! Was absolutely incredible!! Freezed my toes off taking these photos but who cares when there's SNOWWWW!!! Was the first time I've ever been somewhere where it's snowing as well!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP