Powered by Blogger.

WAITING ON THE WORLD TO CHANGE

Sunday, July 17, 2011


Thought I'd share with you a snippet of my afternoon yesterday. It really was a beautiful day, with the sun shining and no wind at all! Felt like summer was coming back again... So I decided to head to the beach. Sometimes I like to go to the beach by myself and I just sit there on the rock that I always sit on and ponder the world. Oh, don't worry I'm not some creepy loner! Haha but at times, it's nice to have some quiet time to yourself... I love the beach, it's one of my favourite places to go and so I use any excuse possible to go there. Especially on such beautiful days as such!

(P.s. please excuse the poor quality phone pictures...)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP