Powered by Blogger.

EVERYDAY BEAUTY

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Beauty

Hi everyone! Thought I'd do something a little bit different today.These are a few of my everyday beauty products plus or minus a few other things. I recently invested in a high-end foundation from Mac and I'm currently loving it! There were a few mishaps though with my shade match and I ended up having to exchange it twice! Third time lucky though and I ended up getting MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC35 which is a perfect match for me. Initially I was a bit worried about it looking too heavy on me but I apply it straight after my moisturiser and only use the tiniest bit so hopefully it should last me a while. As you can see, I'm a big user of Maybelline but this is purely coincidence. Also, if you haven't been to Lush or haven't tried any of their products then you definitely should! I love that shop! 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP