Powered by Blogger.

Putting On the Ritz! (Remix)

Tuesday, August 24, 2010



I had a half day at school today, which means a perfect excuse to go op shopping! I went with my crazy but lovely friend Emma who knows New Plymouths op shops inside and out... I found a small white metal mesh(?) handbag, a pair of cream coloured trousers (which I've cut into shorts) and a Shaggy tape- Boombastic anyone?! so that I can play it in Emma's car. Yes, her car has a tape player!
Plus, Emma and I were one of the few people to have a green tea and mint frappe because it's not even on the menu yet! Sadly enough, the Starbucks people are getting to know us personally... We must be spending too much time there... Haha!
















Scarf: Cotton On
Cardigan: Vintage
Dress: Supre
Headband: Sportsgirl








Emma and I


Cute bag!






Dress: vintage
Cardigan: vintage
Shoes: Hannahs



Green tea and mint frappe- Not on the menu yet!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP