Powered by Blogger.

There's Something in the Water...

Saturday, August 21, 2010

What I'm listening to:

"There's Something in The Water"
This song has been on repeat all day and I think it gets better every time! Brooke Fraser is one of my favourite artists and I don't seem to ever get bored of her music... When I first heard her new single I was surprised about the Bluegrass feel of the song but now I'm quite liking it. This is quite upbeat for her don't you think?

I've seen her live when she came to New Plymouth on her Albertine Tour a couple of years ago and also at Parachute Music Festival a couple of times. There's something about her that makes everyone love her... Maybe it's because she's beautiful, has an amazing voice, is so talented and down to earth...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP