Powered by Blogger.

LATELY

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Tumblr_ljnqki5wr41qg60b1o1_500_large

So did I tell you it's my holidays? So now I can post every day again! Even though it's my holidays, I still have SO much homework to do! But there's still time to do other things like blog, hang out with friends etc... Thank goodness! These are some things that have been on my mind lately:

1. Thinking of sewing elbow patches on my striped jumper like this photo. I think elbow patches are such a cool detail! I saw an old man with elbow patches in town the other day and thought it looked quite retro. My friend thought it was just plain wierd haha!
2. Listening to Vampire Weekend (Listen to Oxford Comma. Rather catchy...)
3. Going to Starbuck waaay too much
4. Bought the latest Frankie. Love!

Tumblr_lj5rwhnutj1qaw6roo1_500_large
Tumblr_lj9mq6ll4d1qa87g7o1_500_large
Tumblr_linipgmaz61qzrkblo1_500_large
All photos via tumblr

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP