Powered by Blogger.

TIME IS A TRAIN

Sunday, April 3, 2011


It's already the end of the weekend! Time has been going far too fast! It's already April which is kind of scary because I have SO much to do by the end of the school term. But enough of my ranting... 

Had a bit of a quiet weekend... My friend taught me how to bake a cake. I know I know, baking a cake shouldn't be too hard should it? But believe you me, I am the most shocking baker in the world! It just doesn't seem to go right... so my friend endeavoured to teach me how to make a chocolate cake. And it actually turned out pretty good! Only the edges were a little bit burnt... It was rather a big accomplishment for me... 

Kind of a basic outfit today. Although I wanted to show you my new(ish) bag. I had been looking for a new everyday bag. But it needed to be the right size and right slouchyness and I wanted to have a satchel as well. So when I stumbled along this bag in a Sportsgirl sale for only $20, I couldn't have been more happy! Plus, it was the last one there yay!

Blazer: H&M
T-shirt: Cotton On
Vintage Levi cut offs
Satchel: Sportsgirl
Rayban aviators


In other news, it would be absolutely amazing of you if you could pretty please watch this video! My friend in my music class has entered a competition for Hitachi so that she can win $10 000. Thanks SO much!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP