Powered by Blogger.

SOMEWHERE ONLY WE KNOW

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tumblr_lox251aorg1qdndg1o1_500_large

So one day I am going to go out into the big, wide world and go exploring. I'm going to find an old theme park and ride all of their rides and then I might go for a bit of a bike ride just to take in the fresh air and look at the beautiful scenery, but then I'll get a bit thirsty so I'll stop at the local haunt and drink some coke, and then I might decide that I'm a bit peckish as well and choose to treat myself to some Laduree macaroons, then I'll feel a bit homesick and ring my family which will make me feel better, and by then it will be getting later so I'll go grab a Starbucks to keep me awake for the rest of the night. 

Hope you had a lovely weekend!
P.s. on a side note, 10 followers... Haha welcome my amigos!

Tumblr_lox1ycomqo1qdndg1o1_500_largeTumblr_lp2klpmiec1qdndg1o1_500_largeTumblr_lp2ko9tcys1qdndg1o1_500_large
Tumblr_ljb77vxpiz1qdndg1o1_500_largeTumblr_loe2cniedb1qdndg1o1_500_large

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP