Powered by Blogger.

RUBY | SPRING '11

Friday, September 2, 2011


Currently NZ Fashion Week is happening and yet again I haven't made it to Auckland to join in the fun... So I've had to console myself by scouring the internet for the latest news and by following NZ fashion bloggers who have been lucky enough to be a part of the festivities. The much anticipated Ruby collection named "The Captial City" was showcased the other day and I'll be waiting for the official photos to be coming out later on. In the meantime, here is the Spring '11 collection... I love how Ruby always stays true to the brand's aesthetics, soft feminine and modern. And also how it's all so wearable!


P.s. Sorry I've been so distant lately... School mock exams are next week so I will be extremely busy until after then...

Images sourced from the Ruby website

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP