Powered by Blogger.

SUMMER PREPARATION!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011




AAAAAHHH! I can't wait till Summer! It's now daylight savings in New Zealand and Summer feels like it's just around the corner... There's no words that can describe how much I can't wait for exams to be over... I only have just over a month of High School left... FOREVER! I can't believe that these 5 years of high school are nearly going to be over... But I think it's about time for a change and I'm really looking forward to going to Uni next year. Anyway, I've been wasting my time scouring the internet looking for the perfect sunglasses and togs for my many lazy days on the beach and I think I've found them! The sunglasses are from Asos and the bikini is from River Island. The bikini is quite similar to the Topshop ones I wanted a while ago but they all sold out... Fingers crossed that these won't before I buy them!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP