Powered by Blogger.

HONG KONG PART ONE

Friday, January 21, 2011


Next, we went to Hong Kong for ten days. All the skyscrapers had christmas decorations and one night we went on the ferry to see a christmas display that was on the harbour. In my time there, I caught up with family friends, experienced the local cuisine and of course lots of shopping! I guess I could say my shopping was two different extremes. Higher end shops and chain stores versus the markets. The shop I was most looking forward to was H&M since we don't have one in New Zealand. However, in the end I didn't buy that much... I bought a black blazer, black and white bodycon skirt and some rings which I'll share with you another day.









0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP