Powered by Blogger.

KUALA LUMPUR

Thursday, January 20, 2011


First stop of my holiday was Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia. We were only here for a couple of days so I didn't have time to do too much. Of course, one of the first things we had to do was see the Petronas Towers, one of the highest skyscrapers in the world. We went at night and they were magnificent all lit up!

Some of the architecture was amazing. The buildings were so elaborate and it looked like lots of work was put into the construction of them. I also did a bit of shopping and went to the markets. But other than that, I didn't do much else...

P.s. I realised that the next couple of posts may not be that fashion related... so bear with me please haha


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP