Powered by Blogger.

BALL DRESSES- "LACE VS. CHIFFON"

Wednesday, May 4, 2011


Yes, ball season is coming up! I've already had my school ball dress tailor made in Cambodia and I'm really happy how it turned out! Can't wait for the night when I can see everyone dressed up... Now I'm on the hunt for a second dress for the boys high ball. I went to Hamilton to look for one but no such luck. They were either really tacky or extremely expensive! So I've been looking on the Topshop website and came across these four dresses that I took a liking to. I want something quite different to my other dress and these ones seem to fit the mould...

So... I would really appreciate it if you commented telling me what one you like the most out of these. Personally, I'm quite liking the last black one... It would look really nice with a red lip I'm thinking...

Thanks!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP