Powered by Blogger.

DOLCE

Friday, May 27, 2011

Tumblr_lhnldzaffj1qcn8hho1_500_large

Yay it's the weekend! What are your plans? Tomorrow I'm going to Hamilton to see Westside Story which is going to be awesome! I'm a bit of a fan of anything Romeo-and-Juliet-esque... Oh and I'm not eating for 40 hours. It's the World Vision 40 Hour Famine this weekend, so I really encourage you to check out their website for more details and even donate to their really good cause! I believe they are such a trustworthy organisation and I've had experience through them when I went to Cambodia to see my sponsored child. I guess it makes everything so much more real when you experience their poverty for yourself... So it would be so great if you could get behind this cause!

On another note, some inspiration for the weekend for you:

I want to make flags for my room//Black and white photography//That BIKE//Peterpan collars

Tumblr_lfxxvb3myg1qajnsxo1_1280_large
Tumblr_lgyv91ffbd1qcea8jo1_500_large
Tumblr_llu6d3rj621qijt1zo1_500_large
1. 2. 3. 4.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP