Powered by Blogger.

HORCHATA

Sunday, May 1, 2011


So I'm back home after my holiday! Kind of wish that holidays lasted forever because I'm so not keen to get back to school tomorrow... As per usual, I have left all of my homework to the last day of the hols... 

Well, I went to my family's beach house with a friend this week and it was so good just to relax and do nothing for once! There was a cute little vintage shop which we spent AGES in, just looking at all of the little trinkets and clothes. I couldn't help but take some pictures but they didn't come out very well due to the store keeper looking at me suspiciously... Also, went to a cafe and bought a horchata. We were rather curious to what it actually was... Apparently it is a "Spanish latte", or was it mexican? Can't remember now. But anyway, it reminded me of the Vampire Weekend song called Horchata

Urgh... now back to homework...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP